Friday, May 25, 2007

What?

I have found people I really like doing their separate quaker blogs here and there, but I don't catch all their posts or know if they'll see any particular post on my own blog.

That seems all too individualistic in the bad sense!

Let's meet here! If you like the idea, there's a pretty good chance I'll want you here too.

Suggested ground rules: "Playful" is good, but let's keep it mindfully, lovingly playful. "Serious," but not stuffy or hostile, if we can help it.

Subjects?--anything of religious interest to Quakers & other mystical sentient beings.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great idea, although I don't know if I can post twice as much (here and on my blog)--I have a hard enough time keeping up with mine! =) Is this something where we could just post what we post on our own blog to this one, so people can just come to one place to read them all (if they don't want to go to QuakerQuaker, that is)?

forrest said...

Why not?

Now let's see if I can do the mechanics of this...

Okay. I need an email address to do this; please send it to me at forrestc@adnc.com and I won't do anything awful with it...

forrest said...

If anyone has actually tried to send me their email address, my email server glitched out. (The problem is fixed now.)